Inspired Images photography is based out of Maquoketa Iowa. Specializing in weddings, seniors, families, and children, Inspired Images uses a perfect combination of personal touch, creativity and technology in order to create unique photographs you will cherish forever.
Visit our site at http://www.inspired-images.net/

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Matt & Lisa

The morning after Molly & Danny's wedding we had Matt & Lisa's engagement shoot. It was fortunate for us that they wanted them in the same location as the reception the night before. I was glad, not only was it a beautiful spot, but I had time to scope out some areas. We scheduled it for 9:00 AM, but I think we could have started at 7 and still been hot. I felt sorry for Matt & Lisa in their jeans and I hurried along so that we could get back where it was cooler.




Matt, I hope that you have better luck this weekend at the stock car races! Thanks guys, we'll talk to you soon.

Erik - Inspired Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on your photographs!