Inspired Images photography is based out of Maquoketa Iowa. Specializing in weddings, seniors, families, and children, Inspired Images uses a perfect combination of personal touch, creativity and technology in order to create unique photographs you will cherish forever.
Visit our site at http://www.inspired-images.net/

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Joe

I had a really fun time with Joe tonight as we took his senior pictures. We started in the studio with some standard shots for the year book, and then headed to a few of the local haunts to get a couple of outdoor shots. It was really overcast and getting dark fast but we were able to manage. After coming back to the studio we did a few more shots of Joe doing some writing, something that he really enjoys doing. I think they turned out great. Thanks guys, we'll talk to you soon!

Erik - Inspired Images

1 comment:

  1. You captured it! You captured my son's passion! As I write this, I wipe a tear from my eye. Thank you so much, Erik. These pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on your photographs!