Inspired Images photography is based out of Maquoketa Iowa. Specializing in weddings, seniors, families, and children, Inspired Images uses a perfect combination of personal touch, creativity and technology in order to create unique photographs you will cherish forever.
Visit our site at http://www.inspired-images.net/

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Matt & Ashley's Engagement

Well we weren't sure how things were going to go tonight, with the way Des Moines has been fighting back the water lately. Ashley, Matt & I wanted to get some pictures downtown but didn't know if it was going to be possible but luckily the water receded enough that we had plenty of space to work.
I got the warning right up front from Ashley that neither her nor Matt were very photogenic and that I was going to have a challenge on my hands...I think you will see by the results that Ashley may have been overstating that just a bit!
We had a nice time just walking around downtown even though they both were unsure of the alley that I took them to right off the bat! It was nice to chat with Ashley's mom Connie again and I even put her to work a few times! We had wonderful weather for once and some great pictures as well. Here are a few.
Thanks again guys, we'll talk to you soon!

Erik - Inspired Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on your photographs!