Inspired Images photography is based out of Maquoketa Iowa. Specializing in weddings, seniors, families, and children, Inspired Images uses a perfect combination of personal touch, creativity and technology in order to create unique photographs you will cherish forever.
Visit our site at http://www.inspired-images.net/

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sutton Family

On Sunday afternoon I took some long overdue family pictures for the Sutton family. I go to church with them and I used to work with Denice as well at LeMar Industries. I was glad to have the opportunity and they were a great group but I think Ally stole the show, she was so cute running around though she wasn't big on posing for me. I was able to get some cute shots of her when she didn't know I was around though! Here are a few of the shots from Sunday.

Thanks again guys, hopefully we'll see you more often at church though that's totally in Max's hands! Talk to you soon.

Erik - Inspired Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on your photographs!