Inspired Images photography is based out of Maquoketa Iowa. Specializing in weddings, seniors, families, and children, Inspired Images uses a perfect combination of personal touch, creativity and technology in order to create unique photographs you will cherish forever.
Visit our site at http://www.inspired-images.net/

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Maegan & Rich

I looked at my watch as I saw the dark clouds rolling in, 4:15, my shoot with my good friends Maegan and Rich was scheduled for 5:30 and wasn't looking too promising. At 4:30 the rains came and they came hard with a substantial downpour. Thankfully they passed through quickly and before I knew it the sun was back out. We decided to go for it to try to get them in before more weather came through. Even though it was very windy we made it work and the pictures turned out great. It was fun hanging out and walking around some of the local parks. Here are a few shots from our shoot.

Thanks guys, we'll see you soon!

Erik - Inspired Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on your photographs!