Inspired Images photography is based out of Maquoketa Iowa. Specializing in weddings, seniors, families, and children, Inspired Images uses a perfect combination of personal touch, creativity and technology in order to create unique photographs you will cherish forever.
Visit our site at http://www.inspired-images.net/

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mike & Mary's engagement shoot

So I got a call earlier in the week and it was Mary telling me that they were going to be in town and she wanted to see if I would have any time for engagement pictures this weekend. I had Jeff & Erin's wedding on Saturday but had an opening on Sunday morning for a shoot so we were able to get it in. We decided on going downtown and hitting up a few spots. It was a good time just walking around with them and getting to know them a little bit. They both live in Chicago now but Mary grew up in Des Moines so the wedding is going to be back here this fall. It was fun talking with them about Chicago, vacations, jobs, and probably the funniest thing Mike's hobby of doing headstands. I'm sure that most of you have already visited it in the past but you should check out his website at http://headstandman.com/ He has fans ranging from the everyday guy on the street to Bob Knight! I'm sure that he's available for public appearances so you might want to check in with him for any formal functions that you may have coming up. All kidding aside I had a great time hanging out with these two and we were able to get some really nice pictures. Here are a few from the shoot.

Did you think I was joking?Thanks again guys, I was glad to hear that you made it home safely! Talk to you soon!

Erik - Inspired Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on your photographs!