Inspired Images photography is based out of Maquoketa Iowa. Specializing in weddings, seniors, families, and children, Inspired Images uses a perfect combination of personal touch, creativity and technology in order to create unique photographs you will cherish forever.
Visit our site at http://www.inspired-images.net/

Monday, August 24, 2009

Maegan & Rich

Maegan and Rich had their wedding a couple of weeks ago and HOT can describe a lot of things about this wedding, the temperature, the photographer, seriously I was sweating like crazy, the couple (and when I say couple of course I'm talking about the bride...sorry Rich but you know it's true!) Maegan and Rich are close friends of ours and it was a privilege to be able to not only be able to attend their beautiful wedding but to be able to capture the images. Following the ceremony we headed to a nearby park and everyone was great considering the temps. We got as many pictures as we could stand before heading to the reception. Of course if any of you have been to Audubon you know we had to get some pictures with Albert the Bull. Unfortunately I don't think I'll post any of them from there as it got quite interesting with all of the groomsmen. Here are some of the web appropriate pics!

I'm so happy for you guys and so glad that I was there, you are truly meant for each other and I couldn't be happier for you! Talk to you soon!

Erik - Inspired Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on your photographs!