Inspired Images photography is based out of Maquoketa Iowa. Specializing in weddings, seniors, families, and children, Inspired Images uses a perfect combination of personal touch, creativity and technology in order to create unique photographs you will cherish forever.
Visit our site at http://www.inspired-images.net/

Monday, November 19, 2007

Nicole

Following my indoor session with Michelle I took her good friend Nicole's pictures as well. I had a really fun time with Nicole since we were able to go outside and do a few before it started to get rainy. We drove all over Michelle's parent's acreage and we found some great spots & I think Nicole even had a good time too! Thanks Nicole, here are a few of the pictures that I have finished so far.
Erik - Inspired Images

2 comments:

  1. Thanks SOO MUCH Erik!
    You are the greatest photographer around! I thought I was going to have corny pictures, but you've brought out my pretty side! Yay =]
    bytheway [ its Nicole ]
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole, thanks for the comment! I'm so glad that you like them, there are a lot of other good shots too! Oh, I fixed your name...sorry! Talk to you soon.

    -Erik

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on your photographs!