Inspired Images photography is based out of Maquoketa Iowa. Specializing in weddings, seniors, families, and children, Inspired Images uses a perfect combination of personal touch, creativity and technology in order to create unique photographs you will cherish forever.
Visit our site at http://www.inspired-images.net/

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alli's indoor shots

Alli came back to the studio this week to get her indoor shots. Yeah, this is the same girl as in the previous post. She decided to go with dark hair for these shots and I think it works really well. Alli was a lot of fun and had some really cute ideas. I had another shoot this morning and yes, I did find a skittle on the floor! Here are a few shots from this fun shoot.

Thanks again guys, I hope to see you soon!

Erik - Inspired Images

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so the lollipop one didn't turn out bad. :) I had fun.

    Alli

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on your photographs!