Inspired Images photography is based out of Maquoketa Iowa. Specializing in weddings, seniors, families, and children, Inspired Images uses a perfect combination of personal touch, creativity and technology in order to create unique photographs you will cherish forever.
Visit our site at http://www.inspired-images.net/

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beelner Family

On Sunday morning I took some family pictures for the Beelner family, and I'm not going to lie I may have been more than a little tired from the wedding that I had the previous day. We took some indoor shots and finally the boys started to warm up to it and we were able to get some good shots of them together. I totally forgot that the Des Moines marathon was going on and the park that I wanted to go to wasn't accessible so we hit another one in Beaverdale. It was a little bit chilly but the boys didn't seem to mind and they had a great time especially Duncan who was happy when he was able to play on the equipment. Here are a few of the pictures from the morning. Don't you just want to squeeze Griffin's little cheeks?? :)

Thanks again for working with me on a time guys, I'm so glad that we were able to do it. We'll see you soon sometime while we are up north. We'll have to get Griffin and Max together to play a little bit. Talk to you soon.

Erik - Inspired Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on your photographs!